Author Topic: SEGA HAS A NEW SURVEY!!!!!  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Sega Dreamer

• Total Meseta: 0
SEGA HAS A NEW SURVEY!!!!!
« on: June 23, 2020, 04:16:24 pm »
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5586784/1871dd905c5c?link=twitter

Guys, we have another chance to ask for some old franchises to return!!!

I asked for Shining Force.  :)

Offline Sega Dreamer

Re: SEGA HAS A NEW SURVEY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 04:25:07 pm »
https://www.cbr.com/shining-force-tactical-rpg-resurgence/

EDIT:  Gina, the article writer seems to think Shining Force was not only the first in the series, but a Famicom game to boot.  Does she realize Shining is a SEGA franchise? ???  And Shining in The Darkness was the first title ON SEGA MEGA DRIVE/GENESIS!  Ugh.... CBR never gets their facts straight.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:28:16 pm by Sega Dreamer »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 12:58:14 am »
This survey is just for US and Europe.
I live in Asia and they won't let me in.

But on the other news for Asian gamers,
if you're lucky you can get Persona 5 Scramble free from SEGA Asia Official Facebook :

Go here to participate : https://www.facebook.com/sega.asia.EN/

Offline Sega Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 09:01:21 am »
I didn't realize that until I saw it on the Sega Twitter page.  There's a bunch of people from all over asking Sega why they can't fill it out.  It's also kind of confusing to ask for what you want if it isn't what's being released atm.  Are you not a fan of Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, Sonic, or Catherine?  They aren't the only games in the full survey, but they are the first ones to appear.  Just say you've heard of none of them or played none of them and you're onto the next group of games.  Any games you pick will mostly get questions about it asking if you'd like DLC and extra content.  Get past that list, and you'll get the OG Sega list.  Jet Set Radio, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Daytona USA, the works.  Why the rest of their titles got buried so far deep in the list is weird, but I think they want to promote their current titles first.  What bites is that sometimes games you pick won't get questions, but I filled it out over and over about 5 times just to see if there was a difference based on my choices.  There was.  Turns out, only the first handful of games I asked for got questions.  Selecting more than that would just get skipped over.  Maybe it depends on whether you select "fan", "love", "like" ect. since I chose fan and like for all of them.  Like there has to be a tier for them whether you like it or not.  I've read complaints about people not being able to select or answer questions about their favorites.  I've read comments asking for JSRF and Shining Force 3.  Panzer Dragoon Saga, Skies of Arcadia, ect.  Yeah I agree.  Those are all amazing and I want them back too.  You have a lot of those asking for the same old same old too, both for Sonic and Persona.  You get some Yakuza fans here n there which is fine, but pretty much a shoe in already.  You already know which games Sega is making a ton of sequels to already.  They almost always end up getting ported to all platforms and PC too.  Maybe Sega is trying to see what the US wants?  Maybe there will be another survey for every other country?   Brazil is pretty psyched about Alex Kidd.  We're getting a new Alex Kidd.  :)  What's the US asking for?  JET SET RADIO FUTURE!