Author Topic: Do you get mad when people wear name brand clothes?  (Read 6209 times)

Offline FitBoy

• Total Meseta: 0
Do you get mad when people wear name brand clothes?
« on: March 23, 2020, 09:05:55 am »

I love designer clothes like Old Navy, Distance, Aeropostale etc. You don't get me wrong. Nonetheless, I like them for their fashion design and price, not that they have a name on it.

However, on the corporate name things I have, I don't have many brand name logo. I like anything in my shoes, Target, Walmart, if I like like it looks, I'll buy it. For me, people wearing brand clothes are just others. In fact, everyone has a brand name like Item, shoes, trousers, shirts, sweaters, etc. But I believe it was when people wear higher-end gender neutral brand like Gucci, Coach and so forth. Yet I don't have any excuse to "heart" them, I guess they are wearing nice things. They didn't do anything wrong and they could not have managed or been blessed to have costly items for themselves. Great for them, when people wear high-end clothes, doesn't really affect my life. At the end of the day, all garment is just material and it doesn't last forever, so it doesn't matter. You just buy and wear the ones you desire, so you will never get them. I do not think I have any views about the people that I don't know. :)) I don't believe people need to be judged how costly their robes are:) I don't think people ought to be.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Do you get mad when people wear name brand clothes?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 04:31:32 am »