Author Topic: Phantasy Star continuities?  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Phantasy Star continuities?
« on: October 15, 2019, 08:22:20 pm »
By continuities I mean shared universes and timelines that are separated by reboots. I was wondering if someone can explain to me the Phantasy Star continuities?
I know that the original tetralogy was the first continuity and that PSOnline rebooted the franchise and started another continuity... but all this time I thought the Online and Universe games shared the same continuity, just different whens and where. But Phantasy Star wiki didn't just tell me that Online and Universe are separate continuities but that also Online 1 and 2 also had separate continuities!
I'm hoping someone can confirm this, or the very least better explain it all to me. All this time I figured Online and Universe were the same universe just different planets, spaceships and time.

Side note: I never got round to playing Phantasy Star Online or Universe games, not that I never wanted to. It's been on my to-do list but never got round to it. Last Phantasy Star game I ever played was offline PSO for Dreamcast. With PSO2 washing up on western shores I may get round to that.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:15:14 pm by Mystic Monkey »

Offline samuelddarden

• Banned
Re: Phantasy Star continuities?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 12:16:05 am »
I’ve been looking for this  Subway Surfers info . Wonderful information I’ll check back for more info
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 12:19:07 am by samuelddarden »