Author Topic: SMS Shadow Dancer doesn't work in RetroArch  (Read 4501 times)

Offline Forge

• Total Meseta: 0
SMS Shadow Dancer doesn't work in RetroArch
« on: September 29, 2019, 03:51:36 pm »

Shadow Dancer doesn't work on RetroArch for either Arcade (MAME) or SMS (Genesis Plus GX).
I've obtained ROMs from 2 different sources for the SMS, which work fine on Dega and Kega Fusion, but RetroArch doesn't see them (or the Arcade version) as Content - even when I use RetroArch Playlist Buddy. And when I pre-load the Cores, they don't recognize them (when loading from a playlist) - the screen goes dark and the game doesn't start.
Can anyone help?

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: SMS Shadow Dancer doesn't work in RetroArch
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 07:53:59 pm »
Shadow Dancer doesn't work on RetroArch for either Arcade (MAME) or SMS (Genesis Plus GX).
I've obtained ROMs from 2 different sources for the SMS, which work fine on Dega and Kega Fusion, but RetroArch doesn't see them (or the Arcade version) as Content - even when I use RetroArch Playlist Buddy. And when I pre-load the Cores, they don't recognize them (when loading from a playlist) - the screen goes dark and the game doesn't start.
Can anyone help?

That's a hard question, I don't think have many enthusiast die hard Master System fans here.
You'll likely to get answer if you asked anything SMS related on SMS Power forum : http://www.smspower.org/forums/f1-Main

Offline Forge

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:15:10 pm »
That's a hard question, I don't think have many enthusiast die hard Master System fans here.
You'll likely to get answer if you asked anything SMS related on SMS Power forum : http://www.smspower.org/forums/f1-Main

Thanks much, Berto! I didn't know of that forum - it's actually great to see an active SMS community :)

Offline iosman000

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 10:41:20 pm »
Can anyone help?

Thanks for the information.