Author Topic: What will happen to Sega Europe?  (Read 9954 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
What will happen to Sega Europe?
« on: September 20, 2018, 09:41:35 pm »
As a Brit, I don't want to bum this forum out with depressing political stuff like Brexit and Article 13. But I can't help but wonder what will happen to Sega Europe in the future?
If UK will no longer be part of EU, will they rename themselves to "Sega UK"? That be kinda cool. Or will they have to move south a few countries in order to continue their business in Europe? (If they do, I hope they at least leave a UK division behind.)
With how screwy my country is I wouldn't really call myself all that "patriotic" but it brings me some pride that Sega lay down some roots here. I just want to know if they'll be uprooting or not.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: What will happen to Sega Europe?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 10:56:23 am »
They might have to move to another country, wouldn't they?

Offline Kiroziki

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 03:48:19 am »
The United Kingdom is still part of the European continent, so SEGA Europe would not need to change its name, nor will it be prevented from doing business with the rest of the continent.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 06:00:43 pm »
Thats comforting. I know unlikely of me to ever visit Sega Europe let alone them letting me in for whatever reason, just nice knowing we got a bit of Sega here in UK.

Offline Luka839

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 01:17:13 pm »
Changing your avatar is not a big deal and you can adjust this by following the given instructions in the setting. The best essay is giving a chance to find a new avatar for forum profiles and these are available to use for free.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 04:33:32 am »
Changing your avatar is not a big deal

Of course it's a big deal, because there's only one avatar that could master all 4 elements.