Author Topic: Freedom Fighters No More  (Read 8427 times)

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
Freedom Fighters No More
« on: April 25, 2017, 02:37:47 pm »
THE COMICS ARE OFFICIALLY CANCELLED.  NO MORE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG COMICS, NO MORE SONIC SATAM, UNDERGROUND, OR ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.  IT'S OVER BEFORE IT WAS EVEN FINISHED JUST LIKE THE CARTOONS. THE ONLY AMERICAN CANON SONIC LEFT IS SONIC BOOM WHICH IS SLATED TO GO ON FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS, BECOMING A MAIN FRANCHISE.  SEGA, YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Be like water.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Freedom Fighters No More
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 03:29:59 pm »
Can't say I've ever been interested in comics, but I feel sorry for anyone who had invested time into this. Regardless of series, it seems cartoons (TV ones anyway) just aren't being made like they used to in the 80s-early 00s and I doubt we'll see them soon. We get the odd anime series every now and then, but that's it. 

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:53:29 pm »
SEGA, YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

May be it's not SEGA's fault? May be the sale isn't that good anymore?
I grew up with the comics and kinda fond of it, but I left it after they reboot it with that Genesis Wave thing.
I didn't like the reboot stories.

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 08:44:02 pm »
May be it's not SEGA's fault? May be the sale isn't that good anymore?
I grew up with the comics and kinda fond of it, but I left it after they reboot it with that Genesis Wave thing.
I didn't like the reboot stories.

I agree, post Genesis reboot sucks for the most part.  That's not my beef so much as now it's official, these characters and stories (including satam) will never be used again in any form , be it games, cartoons, comics (comics are gone now so that's out for any sonic) ect.  But why focus on Sonic Boom if it was the worst selling game in the entire franchise?  Why make more games and continue the tv show and take away the only sonic that had a continuing story?  Bad enough the characters in the comic got stripped down from their original versions, now they're gone for good.  there goes the older fans who stuck with em this long.  o3o
Be like water.

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 08:45:37 pm »
Why bury the diamond and dig up the turd? - James Rolf
Be like water.

Offline sonicsmash

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 04:46:57 am »
It's a sad day :'(