Author Topic: Sonic's Twitter account is still the best Sega related thing I can think of  (Read 9346 times)

Offline Phantasos

• Total Meseta: 4

Offline Nei

• Total Meseta: 1
Aw buuuurn ! >:D
Well played.
better in daydreaming

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Lmfao. Dont mess with Aar.... sonic of course  8)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Sega is mysterious as fuck on their twitters. Sega Europe has gone all out and hinted at a new Nights someday.

Do you know how fucking mental that is.

Then Sonic's twitter posts some album cover. OHOHOH is this some hint?? Better ask the artist dude, and he says holy shit I hope it's Adventure 3

Seriously, something very fishy is going on. Is Sega going all out in nostalgia franchises? I hope so if they do it right
SEG4GES

Offline MykonosFan

• Total Meseta: 0
SOE hinted at a new NiGHTS? I had a peek through their last week of Tweets and only saw the fan at thing, would you mind linking where they did? It'd be nice to see that series get a little love on its 20th anniversary.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
I think Aaron just used that artist's album as a cypher for the Sonic hidden message. Madeon is just a fan and is likely out of the loop. Notice Aaron's plan on social is to target any sort of celeb who is a fan of Sonic? The Broncos player CJ Anderson, Madeon, and Game Grumps (though they are more anti-fans, but they will take any publicity they can get).

I even suspect Aaron is going to collaborate with members of the fan community in time. I have... sensed it.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
You'd think they'd contact mister Sonic himself Charles Hamilton to write some dope Knuckles tracks
SEG4GES

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
SEG4GES

Offline MykonosFan

Ohh, that. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but since it was responding to a "Guess the game this screenshot is from!" thing, I figured they were just ignoring the Tweet and saying there were hints towards what the game was from in their timeline.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Ohh, that. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but since it was responding to a "Guess the game this screenshot is from!" thing, I figured they were just ignoring the Tweet and saying there were hints towards what the game was from in their timeline.

On the interview with Polygon, Iizuka also hinted it, "Because Rise of Lyric tried a different take on Sonic from the norm — and considering the results — this made Sonic Team feel that we want to build a Sonic title which represents the evolution of the Sonic series over the last 25 years."

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: Sonic's Twitter account is still the best Sega related thing I can think of
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 11:19:33 am »
All for fun on Twitter and the like, but playing with the hearts of fans isn't recommended on there, given how they can get toxic very fast.

The Youtube Gaming tweet is a little weird as a comeback, because Twitch took years to get where it is now,and guess what mascot was big in America before Sonic came out? I dunno, I call it hypocrisy in this case. Just ignore Youtube Gaming if it's insulting a Sonic game. Youtube isn't known for "speedy" video downloads anyway! *Buffering*
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 11:48:56 am »
You are comparing videogame company mascots with video streaming services. nigga u high?
SEG4GES

Offline MykonosFan

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 05:11:40 pm »
On the interview with Polygon, Iizuka also hinted it, "Because Rise of Lyric tried a different take on Sonic from the norm — and considering the results — this made Sonic Team feel that we want to build a Sonic title which represents the evolution of the Sonic series over the last 25 years."

Right, but...what does that have to do with NiGHTS? lol

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
They should make a Sonic x Nights game
SEG4GES

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 06:41:14 pm »

Right, but...what does that have to do with NiGHTS? lol

Because Yuji Naka turned Sonic into Nights on Saturn, lol.