Author Topic: Shadow in the next episode of Sonic Boom?  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Jumbomax

• Total Meseta: 2
  • Keep Dreaming...
    • My Deviantart.
Shadow in the next episode of Sonic Boom?
« on: March 01, 2015, 06:29:17 pm »
I was looking at Sonic Boom on Internet Movie Database and realized that they listed episodes that weren't aired yet. I clicked on episode 16 and noticed the description.

Dr. Eggman calls shadow and rogue to destroy sonic and his friends.

They mention shadow, and rogue? Is this a typo of Rouge or someone else named Rogue? Or is this even Shadow or Rouge at all?
I guess we'll soon find out.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4194988/?ref_=ttep_ep16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
Re: Shadow in the next episode of Sonic Boom?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 06:47:30 pm »
IMDB can be edited by anyone.

So no.

Offline Jumbomax

• Keep Dreaming...
    • My Deviantart.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 07:18:46 pm »
IMDB can be edited by anyone.

So no.

Yes, I totally agree with you. I don't really believe it very much. But it's still something to take note of. I just thought I'd post it to hear what others had to say about it.

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »
He was in the game and had like 3 lines of typical Shadow dialogue and didn't add anything to the plot. So color me unexcited.

Offline Jumbomax

• Keep Dreaming...
    • My Deviantart.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 07:53:08 pm »
He was in the game and had like 3 lines of typical Shadow dialogue and didn't add anything to the plot. So color me unexcited.

Yeah. I know allot of people want him to be in the TV show, but I don't think he'd go right with it. Especially if he would be the way he was in the game.  ;)